We are now able to see patients for routine appointments.
There are some minor Covid related changes still in operation these include a telephone check in, so we know you’ve arrived. We will then come and let you in. We are booking follow up appointments and taking payments within the surgery to limit people mixing in reception. We will also email forms for you to update online rather than fill in forms at reception.
If you suspect you’ve been exposed to Covid, please cancel. If you have a cough or cold, please cancel. It’s easy enough for us to rebook you.
Please take a moment to look at our attendance procedure below.
To book an appointment, please call and leave a message. We will call you back as soon as we can.
Reception is available for calls from 9am-1pm Monday to Friday.
Complete Dentistry Patient Attendance procedure
Please do not attend for your appointment if you are ill or suffering from any respiratory symptoms.
- You will receive an email/text with a link to your online personal patient area. Please complete all of your forms prior to attending.
- We kindly request that all patients continue to wear a face covering when entering the building, if possible.
- Please try not to arrive early for your appointment.
- Upon arrival at the practice please telephone 01883 622222 and follow the instructions to check in.
- A team member will let you in as soon as possible.
- Upon entering the surgery please place any belongings into the designated container.
- At the end of treatment, you will be asked to pay while in the treatment room.
- We are encouraging all patients to make their next appointment before leaving the treatment room, even if it is only for your next routine appointment. We hope this will help us better maintain your oral health and help the practice run smoothly.
We are looking forward to seeing you again.